...Tomorrow is here Today... Personal Company Contact

"there is only one perfect moment in every moment under heaven for any single occurance or event!"

Welcome Biography Photos Forum General Blog Poetry Blog Short Stories Blog welcome to james mendham's dialogues to self!
so then. :| - Sunday, April 16, 2006

ok satan you're starting to get on my nerves. you don't get to infect my dreams with the events of those in my past, whether recent or just acquainted. you don't have that kind of power over me. you don't get to inflict me with recent pains from your children whom you put in my life to take me from the truth of the power of who and what i am created to be.

so this stops now!

in the name and authority of my Lord Yeshua Messiah my the Lord God rebuke you! in the name of my Lord Yeshua Messiah I fully renounce soulties with SJW, her father, her mother and all the unclean spirits that walk according to this world that were in, on, around and through that situation. I refuse to recieve any hexes, vexes, curses spells and/or incantations that are in that union and sever all unclean spirits within my life which was intended to keep me trapped and in bondage.

In the name and auth0rity of my Lord Yeshua Messiah, Lord God, King of Kings and Lord of Lords I declare that I am a child of God, saved by the blood of God who became a man, walked among us; died as an innocent for us, rose from the dead; and returned to His rightful place as God, at the right hand of the Father, whom is also God. By the Spirit of God, all three as one, proven, and undefeated in heaven and on earth. Because, as I am a child of God, in Jesus Christ name, may fire come down from the heavenlies and consume the heads of the evil and unclean which surround me!

In the name and authority of Yeshua Messiah; I ask you Lord God to execute the written judgements upon all the unclean spirits that walk according to this world, that are in, on, around and through that situation, and that you give back to them double unto them double according to their works. Let the works of their own mind will and emotions be heaped upon their heads; 7 times 7 according to their works. Convict them to a deep deep salvation, unto repentence, so that they may humble themselves before you Lord God and seek repentence, change their ways and be saved; according to your promise.

I put on the full armour of God, given to the elect and remnant still living on earth; and take the sword of the spirit which is alive and energetic; sharper than any double mouthed sword and is able to cut through to the soul, the spirit, and the joints and the marrow and judge all the TRUE thoughts and intentions of the heart.

So i do bind on, and seal on the full armour of God; in the name and authority of Christ Jesus - Yeshua Messiah; and execute the written judgements; because you Lord God have given me the authority to crush snakes and scorpions under my feet, and deliver me from evil and any of the evil that walks according to this world.

so again, i refuse to recieve any hexes, vexes curses spells or incantations which have been sent to me by any unclean spirit, witch, warlock, occult practitioner, ruler and authority of this age, shaman or tribal chief or any unclean spirit working within the children of disobedience, and ask that fire come down from the heavenlies and consume them; giving back to them double unto them double accordig to their hearts; give them torment and mourning that the individuals which are practicing this wickedness will humble themselves before You and seek repentence if any, to the point of death, so that they will not die in this sin, and be saved.

Because I am a child, with power, with glory, and with strength, given by You Lord, for You, for the children whom you have sent me to; in order that they be saved from the perdition of this world.

So Lord I ask you to bless me again, and keep your hands upon me. Increase my territories and boundaries, and to protect me from the evil one; so that I do not sin against myself; sin against others; and in turn do not sin against you.

For you are the King, the Power and the Glory for everlasting, and the Lord of all creation; with your children as the lambs that only hear your voice.

In Jesus name may the Lord rebuke the deviners whom practice witchcraft while meeting and speaking with demons; even in ignorrance; that they be broken to the ends of themselvse, to see the true kingdom of heaven; through Yeshua Messiah.

I ask you to give to me a double portion of your Spirit Lord God, as you've given Elijah, and Elisha, so that I again may fight the spirits of this world for the sake of your remnant and your elect; so that none of those chosen by you will suffer pains in their dreams, and will stand able to fight, in unity and in strength against the majority whom serve the devil.

in the name and authority of Yeshua Messiah.

amen!

Permalink | posted by James Mendham @ 8:06 a.m. |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home