...Tomorrow is here Today... Personal Company Contact

"there is only one perfect moment in every moment under heaven for any single occurance or event!"

Welcome Biography Photos Forum General Blog Poetry Blog Short Stories Blog welcome to james mendham's dialogues to self!
Ironic :) - Wednesday, May 24, 2006

So I get to go home...

mom is going home.


I leave the people here, to be with her, because I need to be with her, to retain my family, remind them of our right, our priviledge, and our history...

everything is on schedule.

I knew before that I would be the one to retain us...

and I'm free as I should be at the time when I should be :)

for her sake, and my sake,a and His sake, by His promise to me...

a long time ago, I said, let it be that when she was to go, that she wouldn't have to run, and that I would be the one to be pleased in her returrn back home.

so it has come to pass, so it shall be :)

by grace!!!

God is who He is, because he is infallible :)

in Jesus Christ name, by His power through the Spirit of God.

pappa, I'm in blind land now, so you have to be my eyes, because I have none...

Permalink | posted by James Mendham @ 12:49 a.m. |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home